I’ve done my share of stupid things relating to computers. I learn by doing and that means I do break things sometimes. I’m remembering the time I deleted the DLL files to free up hard disk space.
I’ve been trying to switch from certbot to acme.sh for a bit now and kept getting errors. As it turns out I kept typing deth,org instead of deth.org and with my vision I didn’t notice the difference. One of the downsides of touch typing for so many years is that I learn to trust finger position too much. Once I got that sorted out acme.sh works fine. I never had any problems with certbot other than when letsencrypt first came out.